A test and a guessing game

This is a test of the Windows Live… um… service? I’m trying out Windows Live Writer and… wait… whooaaaa… just found first reason to totally stick with using this amazing new program! A checkbox to open links in new windows instead of having to mess with code!

Hmmmm… but I don’t see a ‘jump’ function… more research required.

In the meantime, here is a photo of the material for my next project! Any guesses as to what it might be?

basket

[the mystery basket]

All correct guesses will win my awe and admiration!

One last test…

Hmmmmm… was that a real jump?

9 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

Birthday jammies?

(I totally pulled that off your twitter sidebar ;) ) Looks like it'll be cute whatever it is :).

Heather said...

I have no idea what you're going to make, but I love the fabric and trim options so much, I can't wait to see what you come up with! I've latched onto pj's now, though, so I can't picture anything else. Maybe a purse? Whatever it is, it's going to be adorable, I know it!

Laurwyn said...

An apron?

I have seen a pattern envelope on a picture of your labels... It would be so so nice because the fabrics and notions are so so cute!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I have no idea, but I love the lacy trim and the patterned fabric in the rear of the photo! Can't wait to see what you make with these.

lap said...

circles and polka-dots, I love it!

Ellen said...

Love the fabric and trim. I'm guessing a really cute skirt OR a fabulous top with 3/4 length sleeves. :)

Alexandra said...

Love the material, maybe Butterick B4087 i saw the pattern envelope too :) Love the pjs and labels in your previous post, i want to make me, Russ and Fee matching pjs but i would be the only one wearing them. Have a lovely week.

Trudy said...

Thanks so much for following my blog! Nice to have you.

Suzanne said...

an apron??

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top