Hey everyone – just in case you missed it (or forgot) Blue Gardenia is having their end-of-year sale! Buy 3 or more items and get 33% off! Here’s my vote… join me in a year of dresses, stock up on patterns at Blue Gardenia! Sale prices through midnight PST Thursday, January 6, 2011 – Payment via credit card or PayPal.

Here’s this one – size 44 bust!

Sixties-Contemporary Pattern

 

Or this one – 45 inch bust and check out that lovely keyhole detail!

OK, this one’s a 36 inch bust, but grading is easy enough, right? And if one pattern screams three wheeled bicycle, this one does. Am I right?

Go forth and order! Return and report. That is all.

2 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

The 3rd one is so adorable!!

Is there a search function on their site? If there is I can't find it, but clicking through pages after pages after pages is fun but hard to do with little ones pulling me in every direction!

Denise said...

I understand your frustration, MJ. When our site was designed in 1998, it was the 2nd vintage pattern site. I wanted a beautiful site with a vintage look, and the designers we hired gave me that. Alas, times have changed, and we have much competition now (although I'd say we have the best selection, hands down!). I know many sites — probably most — are easier to shop. I'd love a shopping cart and a search, even though I think both are impersonal, and I like the personal touch. But. I do hear you, and getting both is a budget priority, when hubby is bringing home a regular salary again and we can afford a redesign, which I have been told is necessary for both conveniences. Any chance you could bribe the little ones in the meantime?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top